Imagine if you had control over every detail of one of the most important objects you ever purchased. Imagine that it was the only one of its kind.
You can have that! That's custom jewelry design with Emily Emmett.
Here's how it works:
- Schedule initial consultation: You schedule a phone consultation with Emily using the link in the Custom Design Menu.
- Project Discussion: In the first call, you tell Emily what kind of piece you have in mind, who it's for and why, and any preferences you (or the receiver) has around stone type, setting, style, etc. It's ok if you don't know specifics! Emily has lots of ideas to guide you. Now is a good time to ask Emily any questions you may have about gems or jewelry. She loves those kinds of questions. Follow-up calls or meetings can be scheduled as necessary.
- Project Agreement: If you decide to work with Emily, you will pay a deposit and Emily will get started on the project you've discussed.
- Design Work: Emily will provide you with a design proposal, usually in the form of a CAD design or wax model. You will either approve the design or request modifications. More than two rounds of modification may incur additional charges. Depending on your design, you may also view and select stones at this stage.
- Fabrication: Once you approve your design, fabrication begins. Because your piece is one-of-a-kind and made-to-order, it may take up to 3-4 weeks to be completed.
- Completion: Once your design is finished, it will be shipped to you and you will pay the balance on your account. Time to enjoy, celebrate, and show off your unique design to all your friends and family!